OneTeamGov is a community of people who are passionate about building better public services to improve people’s lives.
The community’s aim is to improve public service and ways of working in the public sector by breaking boundaries between people. It is open to anyone regardless of position or sector, who wants to improve public services or public sector ways of working through practical action.
Sharing and learning with others is a moral imperative, because everyone deserves to have effective and accessible public services. That’s why OneTeamGov Canada, the Canadian chapter of the movement, is holding an uncoference in Ottawa. It is an opportunity to foster and facilitate learning and sharing across jurisdictions.
Like our other events, the OneTeamGov Ottawa unconference will be outcome-focused. We want people to take away practical ideas to improve public services in their area of work. Rather than a programme of meetings or lectures, the event will be an unconference – a series of sessions defined by participants on the day. The aim will be sharing experiences, your practice, inspiration, understanding, learning from others and building your own call to action.
#OneTeamGov Ottawa is a one-day event held on December 17, 2019 in Ottawa, Ontario.
This event is run by volunteers (we). Here are a few things you should know about this ticket application.
* Be reaching out and promoting ticket application so that the most diverse range of people have the opportunity to participate. To help us do this, we are asking optional questions on diversity and inclusion.
* Take an even handed approach to gender ticketing. We have made this question mandatory to enable us to do that.
We will also:
* Publish the results at an aggregate level, for the ticket application, tickets and attendees
* Provide a list of Twitter handles
* Licence the data appropriately so anyone can access, use and share it
* Ask you to confirm that you will be using your ticket
* Reassign any unclaimed tickets
Tickets will be released in waves. Messages from us (including your ticket) may get caught up in email filters - please check your junk/spam folder!