OneTeamGov is a community of people who are passionate about building better public services to improve people’s lives.
The community’s aim is to improve public service and ways of working in the public sector by breaking boundaries between people. It is open to anyone regardless of position or sector, who wants to improve public services or public sector ways of working through practical action.
Sharing and learning with others around the world is a moral imperative, because everyone deserves to have effective and accessible public services. That’s why OneTeamGov Canada, the Canadian chapter of the movement, is holding a second edition of OneTeamGov Global. It is an opportunity to foster and facilitate learning and sharing on a global scale.
Like our other events OneTeamGov Global will be outcome-focused. We want people to take away practical ideas to improve public services in their country. Rather than a programme of meetings or lectures, OneTeamGov Global will be an unconference – a series of sessions defined by participants on the day. The aim will be sharing experiences, your practice, inspiration, understanding, learning from others and building your own call to action.
#OneTeamGov Global is being held on May 21, 2019 in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
OneTeamGov Global is run by volunteers (we). Here are a few things you should know about this ticket application.
* Be reaching out and promoting ticket application so that the most diverse range of people have the opportunity to participate. To help us do this, we are asking optional questions on diversity and inclusion.
* Take an even handed approach to gender ticketing. We have made this question mandatory to enable us to do that.
We will also:
* Publish the results at an aggregate level, for the ticket application, tickets and attendees
* Provide a list of Twitter handles
* Licence the data appropriately so anyone can access, use and share it
* Ask you to confirm that you will be taking up your ticket (if you have been successful)
* Reassign any unclaimed tickets
Once you've submitted this form, you will be notified of your application status within 24 hours.